Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our Guitar Gallery experts are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
Our specialists really know their stuff and can help you choose or track down that special piece you’re looking for. And of course can show you what it looks like on camera! Please note this applies to in-stock products only.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's What Gretsch Say About the Limited Edition G6119TG-62RW-LTD 62 Rosewood Tenny
A nod to the early era of rock ‘n’ roll, the G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware is a solid performer with the standout sound and stunning style that have made Gretsch a household name. Highly resonant with rosewood top, back and sides, the unique voice of this guitar cuts through any mix, standing out from the crowd with That Great Gretsch Sound!™
A pair of rich-sounding TV Jones® TV Classic™ humbucking pickups creates unmistakable vintage snap and guttural growl with lively response, refecting the natural voice of the guitar. Parallel tone bars connect the top and back of this guitar for authentic vintage tone. Traditional Gretsch controls—individual pickup volume controls, master volume, standby switch and the classic three-position tone switch—allow you to blend and shape the pickups’ sound, creating countless tonal variations. With the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors, you get incredibly silky vintage high end. A “rocking” bar bridge with pinned rosewood base reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6 vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the vintage-style bone nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots. The standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius rosewood fngerboard with 22 vintage small frets for a classic playing experience that works with any style.
An exquisite instrument inspired by one of guitar’s greatest eras, the G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features the classic aesthetics true Gretsch fans love—gold G-arrow control knobs and Grover® Sta-Tite™ open-back tuning machines, aged white binding with black purfing, aged pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, rosewood headcap, durable gloss urethane fnish and black pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- Collection: Professional
- Body Material: Laminated Rosewood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.563” (294 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.5” (241mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Vintage Small
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover® V98 Sta-Tite™ Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Rocking Bar with Pinned Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6G Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch® Logo
- Pickguard: Black Plexi w/ Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: TV Jones® TV Classic™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Standby Switch, 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6267 Gretsch® 16” Thin Hollowbody Hardshell