Touring musicians need a highly-reliable and rugged wireless system that will deliver night after night. The Line 6 Relay G75 is the answer - a compact construction you can incorporate into your guitar or bass setup without hassle.
The G75 uses 24-bit lossless, uncompressed transmission so your rig sounds just like it would if you plugged straight in with a cable. No loss of quality, no loss of tone.
Its near-zero <1.5ms of latency provides cloe to perfect response to what you play. Inferior wireless system simply cannot deliver the same level of execution as the G75. You will never have to compensate or worry about your system again.
Multiple Transmitters, Multiple Outputs
No one wants to deal with fiddly wireless systems when swapping guitars mid-set. The Relay G75 is here to save the day with the ability to connect multiple transmitters at once to a single receiver that you can switch between freely.
You can also plug the G75 into 3 different outputs (2x 1/4" Jack, 1x XLR) that can be used in any combination with any transmitter. So if you need to run an acoustic into the PA and an electric into your amp, you're good to go.
Longer Battery Life
The transmitter packs over eight hours of battery life and over 50 on its automatic sleep mode. It will switch itself off after a few minutes of inactivity. You'll no longer turn up to a gig without battery after accidentally leaving the transmitter on all night in the gig bag.
Tour Grade Build Quality
Your gear needs to be sturdy to reliably last an entire live tour. Both the transmitters and receivers are made of quality thick metal casings small enough to chuck in a bag and head off.
There's no need to worry about specifically-made cables with this system, either. Both the transmitters and receivers work with standard 1/4" jack connectors. The transistor is equipped with a special locking feature so your cable is kept in place despite all the variables of a live show.
- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters
- Locking 1/4" input on transmitter
- Select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4" outputs and one XLRDI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life, 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency
- Built-in, calibrated, quad antenna array
- Auxiliary 1/4" input jack
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4" output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift