Here's what Behringer says about the UM300 Ultra Metal Distortion Pedal:
In the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it’s the middle frequencies that make all the difference between mush and muscle. With the UM300 Ultra Metal, you not only get control over the Mids – you can micromanage them!
Metal to the Max
The UM300 effects pedal gives you the most extreme, sought-after hard rock and heavy metal sounds, with super-thick, tube-like distortion – plus virtually endless sustain.
The Art of Tone
Like most distortion boxes, the UM300 comes with Distortion and Level controls, and the High and Low controls let you dial in the amount of top-end and bottom you desire – but the similarity to other stomps ends right there.
Much like our world-class mixing consoles, we’ve given the UM300 a Mid Frequency control, allowing you to select a mid-range frequency (from 200 Hz - 5 kHz) and boost/cut it by up to 15 dB. What this means in terms of tone, is thick, tube-like distortion with endless sustain for everything from aggressive, traditional metal assaults – to the ultimate in modern crunch!
A brilliant status LED tells you when the UM300 is active, while a top-quality on/off switch maintains highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UM300 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included), or pop in a 9V battery.
Massive in the Middle
Is there a hole in the middle of your tone? You’ll be surprised how affordably and efficiently the Ultra Metal UM300 can fill it! Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal distortion – at your Behringer dealer today.
- Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal distortion
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Multi-gain circuitry to give you super-thick, tube-like distortion plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany