Here's what Behringer says about the OD300 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal:
Some songs call for an edgy modern-crunch; others call for the classic sound of hot and bothered tubes – still others need a little of both. The Overdrive/Distortion OD300 has all your bases covered, allowing you to expertly sculpt your tone with the Level, Tone, Drive and Mode controls.
Truckloads of Tone
Thanks to the OD300’s Overdrive/Distortion blend dial, you can turn all the way to the left for pure overdrive, or all the way to the right for straight-ahead distortion. In between, you get an infinite amount of options for creating the perfect overdrive/distortion cocktail. And with the dedicated Tone, Level and Drive dials, everything you need to create a signature sound is right at your fingertips.
Ease of Use
The LED tells you when the OD300 is working its magic, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the OD300 with either a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Why settle for just overdrive or distortion when you can have both? Set your tone on fire with distortion, overdrive, or a potent blend of both – with the Overdrive/Distortion OD300. Check one out at your local dealer today, or get yours online!
- Take off with overdrive, distortion or a combination of both effects in one powerful pedal
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Drive and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany