Click & Collect
With a 10% deposit you can Click & Collect your order at Andertons Music Co.
Why use Click & Collect?
- Order now and collect within 3 hours ✔
- Available 7 days a week ✔
- No extra delivery charges ✔
- Reserve your items before you visit us ✔
How to Click & Collect
- Add items you want to your basket
- Checkout as normal selecting Card or PayPal as your payment method
- Select Click & Collect
- Pay 10% deposit online
- Collect in-store within hours!
Click & Collect FAQs
What if an item is out of stock?
We will order the out-of-stock item and let you know. You can still collect the in-stock part of your order.
How long will you hold my Click & Collect order for?
You have 30 days to collect your order once you've paid a 10% deposit.
Can I pay a higher deposit or pay in full?
No, unfortunately not. Once you've paid the 10% deposit you can pay the balance in-store when collecting the order.
When can I use Click & Collect?
Our Click & Collect service is only available during our Guildford Store's opening hours. All orders must be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday and 12pm Saturday and Sunday.
Where do I collect my order?
Your order will be available to collect from our Guildford store: Andertons Music co. 58 - 59 Woodbridge Roads Guildford Surrey, GU1 4RF