Orange Amplification's Custom Shop Series represents over forty years of master craftsmanship, creating and building the very best Orange amps in limited quantities that have become much sought after and critically acclaimed.
The Custom Shop 50 is the culmination of years of experience and expertise. This new amp offers the finest in hand-wired, point-to-point workmanship and the definitive British Rock amp. Each of these amplifiers is an individual masterpiece, built to perfection using only the highest-grade materials and components. Beautifully crafted in the Orange custom shop, this amazing amp is full of wonderful, powerful sounds, all with that hallmark Orange tone.
The amp can switch between 50 watts class A/B and 30 watts class A. The 30-Watt Class A mode has all the jangle, chime, and clarity you could ever want in an amp. Flipping the switch to the 50-watt Class A/B mode unleashes one of the most inspiring British Rock experiences you'll ever encounter. The gain, bass, treble and master controls give you absolute control and there's an optional foot-switchable sustain boost.
- Features Single channel, all valve, pics only front panel, foot switchable attenuator, HF drive
- Controls Gain, Presence, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume
- Output Power (Heads and Combos)50 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets)NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos)Power amp: 2 x EL34
- Pre amp: 2 x Ecc83/12ax7
Speaker Output Options (Heads)
- 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- H (cm) 27
- H (in) 10.63
- W (cm) 55
- W (in) 21.65
- D (cm) 24
- D (in) 9.45
- KG 18.55
- Lb 40.9