Probably the best clean sounding amp in the world! A timeless classic that has been used on more recordings that could ever be listed here. It's always been considered as the Daddy of Fender's range of Amps and with good reason. This beast hasso much power that headroom is through the roof. You can play at serious volume and still enjoy the glassy clean tone without a hint of breakup!
Here's what Fender say about the '65 Twin Reverb:
This amp has seen action in every imaginable musical venue and continues its musical legacy today! Whether you play rock, jazz, country, or whatever, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like! Or add an upside-down Stratocaster guitar and a fuzz box...
Our 85-watt Vintage Reissue of the '65 Twin Reverb features four 6L6 Groove Tube output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Series Vintage Reissue Series
- Output 85 watts into 4 ohms
- Speakers 2-12" Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speakers with Ceramic Magnets
- Channels Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Covering Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight 64 lbs. (29.03 kg)
- Height: 19.87" (50.46 cm),
- Width: 26.5" (67.31 cm),
- Depth: 10.5" (26.67 cm)
- Tube Complement 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 4 X 6L6, Solid State Rectifier
- Accessories 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off