The Cioks DC5 Link, much like the rest of their range of power supplies, is compact and versatile in equal measure. At 31mm high, it'll easily fit under most boards, including the popular Pedaltrain range.
It offers 9, 12 or 18V power with a total output current of 900mA. With 5 total outputs, you've got a whole lot of power and a number of configurations to choose from - not to mention excellent capacity for
expansion. Using the Cioks Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex will allow you to power even more pedals using the DC5 - you can even configure it to power a 24V pedal. This really is the Swiss Army Knife of the PSU world!
- 5 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V:
- Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each.
- Outlet 3: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA.
- Outlet 4-5: 9 or 12V DC / 300mA each.
- Total output current of 900mA.
- High efficiency toroidal transformer.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- Detachable mains power cord.
- DC5 easily adds 5 extra isolated outlets to another link power supply.
- Total of 10 Flex cables included.
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included.
- Super flat, fits under Pedaltrain nano, mini, the new nano+ and all metro boards.
- Compatible with Temple Audio boards.
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included.