What a stunner. Chapman take their most striking guitar to the next level with a limited edition ash sand blasted Bad Blood finish.
Designed by founder Rob Chapman, the Ghost fret is an formidable axe made with crushing riffage and blistering shred in mind. Combining massive sound, smooth playing action and striking aesthetics, the Ghost Fret sets a precedent for modern build quality and its plethora of outstanding features.
The Ghost Fret Pro uses a maple neck-through construction, ensuring a unique resonance and more emphasis on top-end sparkle perfect for lead playing. Its modern "C" shape neck is super fast to traverse and feels even better thanks to the ebony fingerboard's rolled edges and 22 pristine stainless steel frets. Pushing the playability envelope even further, the glow in the dark side dots help guide your playing in dimly lit settings. Get used to them and there's no going back.
Hardware & Electronics
The Ghost Fret Pro is loaded with two sizzling Chapman Primordial humbuckers containing Alnico V magnets. These beastly pickups deliver heightened output and a dense midrange, pushing plenty of power for your metal riffs and lead parts. The split coil electronics grant access to another world of throaty single coil style tones.
A good guitar won't last without quality hardware. That's why the Ghost Fret Pro dons a string-through hardtail and a Graph Tech black tusq XL nut to keep your tuning steady no matter how savage your playing gets. Top it off with Hipshot grip-lock open tuners and you have a razor sharp, professional-grade instrument in every department.
- Body Type: Offset
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C-standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple
- Radius: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Chapman Primordial Humbucker, Alnico 5, output 12.5 8k ohms
- Bridge: Chapman Primordial Humbucker, Alnico 5, output 17.1k ohms
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split on push/pull tone knob
- Bridge type: Chapman string-through hardtail bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Strap buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open tuners (18:1 gear ratio)