Casio Privia PX5S Portable Digital Stage Piano Bundlew/ Stagg X-Style Keyboard Stand and Adjustable Bench
- 1 x Casio Privia PX-5S Digital Stage Piano
- 1 x Tourtech Double X Keyboard Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech TTBE-KA10 X-Style Keyboard Throne
The Casio PX-5S is a Portable digital stage piano thats perfect for practicing at home or performing live on stage. Featuring Casio's top of the range AiR Sound Source technology, you can play with the sampled sounds of a real acoustic piano. What's more, it'll always stay in tune so you don't need to worry about organising a 6 monthly health check with a piano tuner!
The PX-5S forms part of Casio's Privia range which feature a range of authentic piano sounds and a new Tri-Sensor 88 note scaled hammer action keyboard. The PX-5S has been designed for the performer who wants all the control at their fingertips, with dedicated buttons and a series of 4 knobs and 6 sliders so that you can adapt your sound on the fly.
The Privia Range offers a selection of pianos to suit all budgets and performance needs, but whatever you end up choosing, you know you're getting an instrument that sounds and feels good to play.
Piano and Synth In One
The PX-5s combines the awesome AiR Pianos with a synth component powered by Casio's Hex Technology. This instrument in the Privia range gives you 370 preset built in tones, covering a wide range of music genres, along with a whole load of user presets so that you can create your own sounds. The PX-5S includes powerful Hex Layer tones complete with real-time filters and also features four programmable arpeggiators and multitrack phrase sequencing.
Beyond this, you get 200 built in rhythms to jam with, Recording functions and much more!
All built-in tones on the PX-560 are created using AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) Technology. The AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression.
AiR tones also feature the subtleties that form a piano's sound, including hammer response and something called natural string resonance which recreates the sound of the sympathetic strings when the damper pedal is raised. This gives the piano sounds it's classic rich tone and resonance.
Hex Layers were originally introduced in the award winning XW-P1 synthesizer. Due to the power of the AiR sound source, PX-5S takes them several steps further. A Hex Layer is a single complex tone that can be made up of six sample layers. These can be stacked (layered), split or velocity switched. Each of those six layers gets its own filter (LP, HP, BP) and filter envelope, its own AMP envelope and pitch envelope (all 7 stage envelopes). You can even have layers that are triggered on key-release. A Hex Layer tone gets its own insert effect but you can choose if a layer uses that insert or the amount that goes to the system effects (chorus, delay, reverb). Best of all, the PX-5S can use two Hex Layer tones simultaneously.
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
If you're familiar with the feel of a real acoustic piano, you'll be pleased to hear that the PX-5S has a spring-less hammer system that feels similar to an acoustic grand. A naturally firm touch is graded with the lower notes feeling a little heavier than the higher notes, Just like the real thing.
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action II
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Number of Tones: 370 Preset / 350 User
Keyboard Instrument: (including Electric Piano) - 60 Preset,50 User
Hex Layer: 50 Preset,150 User
- Stage Settings: 100 User Stage Settings / 4 zone configurations
- Controllers 4 knobs, 6 sliders, Pitch & Modwheel, 2 Pedal Inputs
- Arpeggiator 4 simultaneous programmable 16 step Arpeggiators
- Phrase Sequencer 8 Tracks, up to 1,000 phrases
- Storage USB / File & Audio Recording
- System Effects Reverb, Chorus, Delay, String & Damper Resonance
- Insert Effects 4 simultaneous / Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter, Enhancer, Early Reflection, Phaser, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Rotary, Drive Rotary, LFO Wah, Auto Wah, Distortion (w/ Amp Simulator), Pitch Shifter, Multi Chorus, Ring Mod, Delay, Piano effect
- Master Effects 4 Band EQ & Compressor
- MIDI Independent USB & MIDI I/O
- Audio Terminals 1/4" L&R Input & Output, 1/8" Audio Input
- Dimension 52.05 x 11.26 x 5.31 (inch)
- Weight 24.47 lbs (W/O Battery)
Stagg Double-Brace X-Style Keyboard Stand
A sturdy, solid demountable double X-style keyboard stand, compact yet secure for all your gigging needs. This is a great stand for keyboards, synths and midi controllers. Stagg build great value, strong hardware that stands up to a serious beating. Ideal for live stage or studio work this is an ideal solution for keeping your musical equipment stable, level and raised to a height that's comfortable.
While single braced stands are great a properly made double braced stand can really take a pounding. No matter how heavy your playing style or equipment is this stand will keep you level and stable wherever you play.
This Stagg stand comes with a quick release handle that locks a set of teeth in place so you can keep your stand at the perfect height securely.
- with aluminium height adjuster
- height: 500 to 850mm / 19.68 to 33.46 in
- weight: 3.58kg / 7.89lb
- max load: 50kg / 7.87st
- colour: black
Stagg KEB A10 Adjustable Keyboard Bench
This adjustable keyboard bench from Stagg offers incredible value for money and comfort for any keyboard or piano player.
Good piano playing is much easier when you're comfortably seated. This adjustable piano stool from Stagg means you can get the best height for playing no matter what. In a stylish matt black it's great for both home use and live performances.
The ideal height is one which both allows your elbow and upper arm to fall freely from your shoulder, and allows your forearm to be parallel to the floor. Theres a whole list of factors that can affect the way you sit; your height, the piano's size and even how tired your muscles are. Sitting at the wrong height will affect your posture which can cause tiredness and muscle strain which will end up spoiling your practice time and your enjoyment of playing piano.
With an adjustable height of between 49 and 53 cm you can get the right height quickly and easily. Spend longer playing and less time finding cushions.
- Keyboard bench with "X" folding legs
- Height adjustable in 3 positions with safety lock-screw: 19.3, 20 & 21 in. / 49, 51 & 53 cm
- Seat dimensions: L 16.93 in.(43 cm) x W 12.60 in. (32 cm)W
- Weight: 7 lbs / 3.2 Kg
- Max static load capacity: 330.69lb / 150kg Colour: Black
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
4 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery