Victory V4 'The Copper' Guitar Amp Pedal
Compact 180W Guitar Amplifier with All-Valve Preamp & Two Notes 'DynIR' Cab Sim Technology!
Featuring Two Notes DynIR Cab Sim Technology!
More stock due on Fri 15th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 799 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Victory's V4 'The Copper' is a portable, lightweight guitar amp designed for players who seek classic AC-style clean and crunch tones — with zero compromises on power or performance. Partnering a V4 Series all-valve preamp with an efficient 180-watt Class D power amp, the V4 Copper delivers the coveted British "chime" and addictive tube amp "feel" of Victory's popular 'VC35 The Copper' amplifiers with amazing conviction!
Plug the Victory V4 Copper amp straight into a conventional speaker cabinet, or go "cab-less" by making use of its built-in Two Notes 'DynIR Virtual Cabinet' tech to form the ultimate fly rig. With many additional modern features, including a series effects loop and onboard digital reverb, this innovative unit is extremely flexible — ideal for home hobbyists and studio players looking for a small yet powerful amp, or even professional touring musicians who need a dependable tone machine that can easily be mounted onto a pedalboard.
- All-Valve Preamp — Provides that all-important tube amp "feel" and response; comprising 3 genuine CV4014 valves and an EC900.
- Footswitchable Treble Boost — Designed to be like a gain boost, this circuit helps to push the V4’s front-end to create creamy valve overdrive and sustain. The non-treble boost side goes from jangly cleans through to edge-of-breakup. Easily engage the treble boost via the footswitch on the front of the chassis, or use a remote footswitch (sold separately) if you want to place the V4 on your cabinet or desk.
- 3-Band EQ — 'Bass', 'middle' and 'treble' controls enable precise tone-shaping; influencing the gain character and drive levels just like with any valve amp!
- 180-Watt Class D Power Section — Delivers modern power and efficiency; all from a light 1.7-kilogram unit that can fit onto a pedalboard or in your backpack!
- Valve Response Circuit (V.R.C.) — The V4's preamp is valve but the power section is Class D, so this circuit is designed to add the "sag" or "thump" you'd expect from the power stage of a traditional valve amp.
- Speaker Output — Connect the Victory V4 to a regular guitar speaker cabinet, like a typical amp head. 180W at 4 ohms (approx. 90W at 8 ohms, 45W at 16 ohms).
- Two Notes DynIR Technology — The Copper V4 comes equipped with 6 switchable virtual cab presets created by Victory artist Chris Buck! With these, you can opt to use the V4 without a speaker cab and just make use of its dedicated 'Cab Sim' XLR output or balanced line out (switchable) to achieve convincing "mic'd up" tones through a front-of-house PA system or into an interface for direct recording.
- Headphone Output — Makes silent practice easy; sending inspiring analogue valve amp tones straight into your ears.
- Speaker Load (With or Without!) — The unit doesn't always need to be connected to a guitar cab to be operated safely. This means that you can employ the V4 as a standalone amp; using its cab-emulated output(s) or headphone jack only.
- Series Effects Loop — Allows you to run your favourite time-based and modulation pedals between the preamp and power amp stages for maximum clarity.
- Built-In Digital Reverb — Embellish your guitar tones with lush ambience, from subtle to washed-out! The reverb is footswitchable using a TRS cable (sold separately).
- Thermostatically-Controlled Fan — Will only switch on when things get too hot. You can manually turn the fan off via the switch on the rear of the unit if you want to.
- 9V DC Power Output — This centre-negative, 500 mA output lets you power multiple stompboxes on your pedalboard from the V4 via a daisy chain; like overdrives, fuzzes and analogue delays, etc.
Two Notes Technology
Victory has partnered with Two Notes for their V4 Series, who are industry leaders when it comes to guitar speaker emulation IR tech! Out of the box, the Victory V4 Copper is equipped with six custom presets made by Victory artist Chris Buck. But altogether, the V4 comes with ten Victory virtual cabinets and a collection of microphones/positions for building your own unique sounds.
All of this can be accessed by plugging the V4 Copper into your computer, via Two Notes' free 'Torpedo Remote' app where you can also find power amp modes, rooms, a studio-grade EQ and an audio enhancer for unparalleled tweakability. And if you register the device with Two Notes, you can gain access to a further two 'DynIR' cabs!
- Preamp Valves: EC900 (x1), CV4014 (x3)
- Power Output: 180W @ 4 ohms (approx. 90W @ 8 ohms, 45W @ 16 ohms)
- Main Features: Aluminium chassis, digital reverb, remote switching for channels, series FX loop, balanced DI out, Two Notes embedded technology, 6 virtual cabinet presets & headphone output.
- Power Requirements: Mains IEC
- Dimensions: 258 x 174 x 105 mm (including feet & handle)
- Weight: 1.7 kg
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable