T-Rex Replicator D'Luxe Tape Echo Pedal
Real tape delay with built-in chorus and tap tempo
More stock due on Mon 20th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
For the players who need more than a digital emulation - the T-Rex Replicator D'Luxe is a true analogue tape echo, and one of the few to incorporate modern tap tempo. This is arguably the pinnacle of delay for your pedalboard, handmade in Denmark by the incredible T-Rex team.
- Multiple Playback-heads for true analog tape echoes
- One Record head and two playback heads. Short Head for slap back delay. Long head for longer modern delays, or combine both heads for a semi Delay-Room experience
- Delay time Short head =108 – 520mS. Delay time long head = 215 – 1000 mS
- Tap tempo for Long Head and half the time for the short head
- True Bypass switching with a gold plated relay
- New motor suspension with belt drive, for reduced noise operation
- New Tape deck lock-mechanics to protect pinch roller and tape for longer life span
- All analog signal path from input to output
- Power supply with exchangeable blades 90-240 Volt, and an extra tape cartridge included
The T-Rex Replicator D'Luxe's unmistakeable vintage sound of tape can be set to three distinct modes: short head, long head and a mix of the two. The short head gives you a playful, versatile slapback which you'll rely on during most of your playing for that crisp edge. The long head is where you get into more atmospheric territory, mixing in shorter notes and letting the Replicator do the work. Combining the two gives you an ethereal landscape to mould using the feedback and saturation dials.
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: > 500K ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: >1K ohm
- Power supply (included): 12V DC, center negative
- Current draw @ 12V DC: 300mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 8,7V p-p (12dBu)
- External connectors: input, output, DC inlet
- Controls: delay time, feedback, delay level, saturation, kill dry, short, long, on/off, tap tempo
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 80 x 174 x 175 mm / 3,15 x 6,85 x 6,89 in
- Weight excl. packaging: 1,50 kg / 52,91 oz
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable