Beetronics are a small, family run business (a guitar player, a drummer, a journalist, an architect and a dog, to be precise) hailing from Sunny California. Each of their pedals is handcrafted so no two are identical, giving them a truly boutique quality.
Designed in collaboration with legendary pedal designer Howard Davis, the Beetronics Fatbee Overdrive is a fully original circuit with a real sting its tail! The first in a series of "Babee" pedals from Beetronics, the Fatbee "Packs the fattest overdrive tones in the smallest bee yet."
The Fatbee responds to your every touch and nuance and breaks up in the same way a valve amplifier would, making it an extremely versatile overdrive. Whether you're looking to add some subtle grit to a clean tone or push the front end of an already overdriven amp, the Fatbee does it all.
- Pedal Size: 5.5" x 3.5" x 2.75" (including knobs, switches and etc)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 “ x 2 1/4 “ x 2 1/4”
- Pedal Weight: 0.5 lbs / 0.25 kilos
- Package Weight: 0.75 lbs / 0.5 kilos
- Package Size: 6.75" x 5.25" x 3.25"
- Current Draw: 36mA
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative) *Does not include power supply