Zildjian’ s one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. They are ideal for practice spaces, drum lesson, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud. Building on the incredible success of the cymbal sets, the L80 Low Volume cymbals are now available in two new sizes a 20” Ride and a 10” Splash. In addition to the new sizes the 18” Crash Ride and 16” Crash are also available. Not only are these designed to seamlessly integrate into an existing L80 cymbal set, they can be used as stackers or even HiHat components to create new and cool effects.
- 70% - 80% quieter than traditional cymbals so that you can play longer without ear fatigue or hearing damage
- Perfect for apartments, practice rooms, dorm rooms or any “noise-sensitive” situations
- Proprietary manufacturing techniques and alloy deliver a real cymbal feel
- Unique matte finish provides a sophisticated look
- As with all Zildjian cymbals, proudly made in Norwell, Massachusetts, U.S.A.