- 1 x Tourtech TTMC-6 20ft / 6m XLR Microphone Cable
The Titan 12D active PA speaker is the result of years honing the Titan design. It’s designed to deliver absolute accuracy at whatever volume is required of it. As well as this, a portable lightweight frame and moisture-proof woofer make it just about as versatile as it gets.
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- High-end Titanium HF compression driver
- Moisture-proof woofer for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Qubit 24-bit 192kHZ DSP processing for refined yet natural sound
- Perfect for gym, bands, schools, churches; the works
Affordable & Portable PA Speaker
Being the mid-sized speaker in the series, the speaker strikes a balance between portability and power, with depth you would not expect from a 12” model. A meticulously engineered polypropylene cabinet delivers an acoustically sound performance, with a wide frequency response - even on this scale.
Titan D models are equipped with Qubit, Wharfedale’s powerful 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. What does that mean? The speaker dynamically processes sound in real-time to ensure total accuracy and refined sound, whatever the application. This means accurate digital crossover points for different frequencies, so there’s minimal overlap and phase problems.
Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, offering unprecedented harmonic detail at this price point.
Indoor & Outdoor Installation
State of the art, bi-amplified, class D technology (now present in all Titan Active models), coupled with the same rugged build of the Titan Passive speakers has resulted in a speaker range ready for almost anywhere - band practice, on stage, in studios, at rehearsals, theatres, houses of worship, and much more. Lighter than the previous generation, it also features a moisture-proof woofer*, so you’re covered no matter what.
*NOT waterproof; not suitable for submersion, splashing, heavy rain etc.
- Configuration: 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" Titanium Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS/Peak): 250W / 500W
- EQ: High / Low Shelving
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Input/output: XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Net Weight: 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 556 x 384 x 312mm