The Way Huge Smalls Pork and Pickle Bass Overdrive and Fuzz pedal fuses together two excellent existing tones – the Pork Loin Overdrive and the Russian-Pickle Fuzz – and packs them into one compact housing. This is a truly tasty bass playing proposition.
Swap between the two contrasting tones through the flick of one dedicated switch. Immediately select from the soft, warmer sonics of the Pork Loin and then quickly swap to the fat, decadent sound of the Russian-Pickle. Each will then be complimented by the current settings you’ve applied to the tone, volume and drive controls.
Clean and Lean
The pedal features the Pork Loin Overdrive’s iconic clean channel (a specialised British style preamp) which can be used alongside either mode. This allows you to make use of the Russian-Pickle fuzz simultaneously, opening up a whole host of new creative possibilities!
Tweak Your Tones
Use the presence and curve controls to craft your ideal Pork Loin tone. You can then mould both circuits further, utilising the level control to affect how much fuzz or overdrive you release via the external volume control.
- Combines the Pork Loin Overdrive and the Russian-Pickle Fuzz.
- Easily swap between them using the dedicated Fuzz/OD switch.
- Craft the sound of the Pork Loin signal using the presence and curve controls.
- Both the Russian-Pickle and Pork Loin circuits feature individual level control – configure the amount of fuzz/overdrive that is released.
- Internal controls – craft more developed tones and sonic possibilities.
- Use the Clean Blend and Tone controls to add further variation to your sound.