Wampler understand the pain of trying to capture the perfect fuzz sound. But the Fuzztration will rid you of those frustrations in emphatic and experimental style.
The Fuzztration isn't your ordinary vintage-sounding pedal. Yes, it can absolutely tick those boxes. But the natural voicing, deep EQ and octave section open up a world of creative possibilities. Wampler created this stompbox to be brash and aggressive. Shape your individual sound like few fuzz pedals can.
Three-Band EQ & Tone Voice
There's a long list of fuzzes that could have made that step up to greatness with a solid EQ. Wampler did their homework, and designed a responsive tonal palette ranging from classic distorted tightness to all-out chaos.
You can discover a range of sounds and uses just by messing with the EQ. Up the mids for a vintage vibe, or cut for and effect closer to distortion. The Fuzztration is a surprisingly responsive pedal to push in various stylistic directions.
The tone switch enhances these options. Set to tight, the effect stacks neatly on your guitar work. This suits more dynamic, nuanced playing. On open, the fuzz sags, darkens and thickens to produce a wall of sound. Perfectly suited to doomy, sludgy rock.
A beautiful addition for lead tones. The octave adds a layer of character and expressiveness you can't find in many fuzz pedals. Switch between the effect entering pre or post fuzz. The former is subtle and bell-like and retains the heftiness of the fuzz. In the latter position, the octave crushes the fuzz and becomes extremely prevalent.
Even better yet, you can turn the fuzz off and just use the octave itself. This isn't just a small addition, but a fully fledged effect that sounds lush over cleans.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Switchable between two completely independent clipping circuits, a more open fuzz or much more compressed
- Completely independent octave - can be put pre or post fuzz or used on its own
- Relay true bypass with soft switches
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: 18mA at 9v and 23.3mA at 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm)