Vox Mini Go Series 10 Watt Combo Amp
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 219 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Vox say about the Mini Go Series combo:
The VOX MINI GO 10 guitar amp can be taken with you anywhere you go, letting you enjoy playing anywhere, whether at home, on the street or in a concert venue.
This amp is lightweight, compact and can be powered by a mobile battery. It also offers powerful and realistic amp models based on those found in the Cambridge50, as well as a newly developed vocoder for talking modulation effects, onboard effects that let you create a diverse range of sounds, a mic input, AUX input, a headphone jack and a rhythm machine that can play back patterns from many genres… all as standard features. This model also includes a looper, which you can use along with the effects and rhythm machine to add variation to your solo performance.
- Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
- Built-in effects add color to the guitar sound
- Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
- Built-in looper functionality
- Features a variety of input/output jacks - great for playing and singing solo!
- Can be powered by a mobile battery - the perfect choice for street performance as well
- Selectable power amp wattage
- Amp and effect settings can be saved
- Use a VFS3 foot switch to control various features such as the rhythms and looper
- Tiltback mechanism makes the amp easy to use as a monitor while
Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
The amp models used to define the sound of the VOX MINI GO series use the “VET” modeling technology used on the VOX Cambridge50, which offers a realistic and responsive sound. Selectable amp models include the traditional VOX AC30 type, an amp stack model representative of the 80’s, a boutique amp, and a high-gain amp with massive distortion. The LINE setting is useful when plugging in an electric acoustic guitar or keyboard.
A new and unique vocoder has been added for “talking modulation” effects that sound as if you’re playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic (or while you’re picking the guitar strings, if you don’t have a mic connected).
- AMP MODELS: 11
- EFFECTS: 8
- RHYTHMS: 33
- TEMPO: 40-240 bpm
- LOOPER RECORDING TIME: 0.25-45 sec
- E TUNER: E1-E6 (41.2 Hz-1318.5 Hz)
- INPUT/OUTPUT: INPUT jack, MIC IN jack, AUX IN jack, PHONES jack, FOOT SW jack, DC jack, DC 5V IN jack
- OUTPUT POWER: Max 10 W RMS 16 ohms
- SPEAKER: 6.5 inch 16 ohms
- POWER SUPPLY: AC adaptor (DC 12V) or mobile battery (DC 5V – Commercially available)
- INCLUDED ITEMS:AC adaptor (DC 12V), Carrying strap.
- Amp Type
- Solid StateModellingPractice
- Effects Loop
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Wattage Range
- 1W - 10W
- Speaker Size
- Number of Channels
- Speaker Sim
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Guy H22nd Oct 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+