The new Apollo Solo is a Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt Audio Interface with realtime UAD-2 SOLO processing for both Windows and Mac systems. Augmented by the LUNA recording application, UA conversion, two Unison mic preamps and the included Realtime Analog Classic bundle, you'll be producing professional sounding recordings in next to no time!
Whether you're a singer-songwriter, producer or engineer, the Apollo Solo is immediately accessible. Premium audio conversion and a market-leading headphone amp, paired with a portable, compact design and rugged all-metal build means you can take it with you wherever it's required - from bedroom studios, to the open road. No matter where inspiration might strike you, you'll be prepared.
This smart technology provides you with high-quality emulations of tube and transformer based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers. From the Marshall Plexi Classic, to the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, you'll be able to harness the same tone and feel as some of the industries best gear. It's made possible by intuitive software/hardware integration that alters the impedance of the mic and instrument preamps. This is done to mirror the hardware it's emulating. The end result is a truly accurate and realistic analog sound.
Having access to realtime UAD plug-in processing is a major benefit. An integrated UAD-2 SOLO Core processor provides the necessary architecture for both monitoring and recording with UAD powered plug-ins at near-zero latency. This is all made possible no matter your current software buffer setting.
The UAD library isn't to be sniffed at either. It's packed full to bursting, with over 100 different options encompassing the likes of Lexicon reverbs and Moog filters, to Ampex tape settings! These are used by titanic bands and artists like Kendrick Lamar, Foo Fighters and Billie Eilish - offering you the same tools used by some of the very best in the business.
LUNA Recording Application
The Apollo Solo is compatible with your favourite DAW - be it Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic Pro or another popular piece of software. However, with LUNA, it's entirely integrated. But what is LUNA exactly? It's a versatile, powerful (and free) piece of recording software that's been developed by Universal Audio. You'll be able to track and mix within one window using a streamlined and simple user interface. Accelerated Realtime Monitoring; unlimited track counts; full access to exclusive LUNA extensions and instruments; full AU support; these are just some of the exciting features you'll be able to utilise.
Realtime Analog Classics UAD Powered Plug-ins Bundle
- Realverb Pro
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface.
- Class-leading 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion.
- Headphone amp designed for accurate, detailed, loud and low-noise monitoring.
- Bus powered connection to both Windows and Mac computers/laptops.
- Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle included (consisting of EQ's, reverbs etc).
- Use alongside the LUNA Recording System - free integrated software made especially for the Apollo range (Mac/Thunderbolt only).
- Realtime UAD Processing ensures low latency tracking using UAD plug-ins - no matter your software buffer settings.
- Guitar amp emulations from Marshall, Fender etc and a unison mic preamp.
- Thunderbolt cable not included