Streamline your instrument setup with the uber powerful Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M+ amp simulator pedal. Get stunning pedal platform clean amp tones for guitar or bass, matched with official Celestion, Victory Amps, REVV and ENGL DynIR virtual cabinets and more.
Level up to Torpedo C.A.B. M+
Previously just a cabinet simulator pedal, the Two Notes C.A.B. M+ has been upgraded to a full-on amp in a tiny box! The pedal now packs a stunning original clean preamp based on a '74 Silverface B'man - the perfect foundation to a pedalboard rig.
Dial in your tone across a five-band EQ with four tube options. Also onboard are new post-EQ enhancers, a tuner, additional reverbs and noise gate. All work seamlessly with the vast selection of eight power amps and 32 pre-loaded virtual cabinets running on famed Torpedo DynIR technology.
Lugging around heavy speaker cabs is a price we've had to pay for pure guitar tone - up until now. The Torpedo C.A.B. M+ negates our cab mic'ing frustrations with an intuitive, quick-dial solution. Customise your sound from a choice of 32 pre-loaded virtual cabs, eight microphones and 12 room options. Load up your own cabinet IRs thanks to 512 additional memory slots or thousands onto the included memory card. Blend two IRs with minimum latency. Bring any music style to life.
Control all parameters from the bright-lit C.A.B. M+ screen or use the excellent Torpedo remote software on your smartphone or PC. Dial in your tone without moving an inch.
Not enough space at home? Physical cabinets too loud? The C.A.B. M+ has a headphones output for quiet sessions and aux in to play along with backing tracks. Complete with ground lift switch to eliminate electrical interference.
- The ultimate clean pedal platform
- Preamp inspired by an all original '74 Silverface B'man
- 4 tube amp models (6L6, EL34, EL84 and KT88)
- Pentode / Triode, Push-Pull (PP) 'Class AB', or Single Ended (SE) 'Class A' power amps
- Amp DI / XLR DI Output
- Torpedo IR-based technology (DynIR) creating dual-miked Virtual Cabinets
- Dual IR loader: 512 memory slots for custom IRs
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 99 preset locations
- High resolution OLED screen
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable
Controls and Content
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room simulations
- EQ: Switchable between Guitar and Bass, each with 5 targeted frequencies
- Additional Custom EQ: 5 band semi-parametric plus adjustable low shelf
- Post EQ Enhancer: Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls
- Noise Gate (soft or hard) with learn function
- Audition 400+ DynIR Cabinets in real-time via Torpedo Remote online library
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS)
- Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings
- INST/AMP/LINE input: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Speaker output: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Headphone output: 1/8″ jack balanced (TRS)
- DI XLR Balanced output
- Line Out: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Aux input: 1/8" jack balanced (TRS)
- Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A (supplied)
- Dimensions: 121 (w) x 96 (d) x 63 (h) mm
- Weight: 450g
- Micro USB port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable (supplied)