Here's What Time & Space Say About ProjectSAM Symphobia:
Discover the fully updated 1.6 Editions of the orchestral library series that forever changed the film scoring game: The Symphobia Series.
With Symphobia you have at your disposal a proven tool of inspiration for scoring films, games and television. Symphobia offers true ensemble recordings of a full symphony orchestra and an unbeatable collection of intense, cinematic orchestral effects.
True ensemble recordings
Symphobia is not your traditional orchestral sample library. Instead of focusing on individual multi-samples, Symphobia offers ensemble multi-samples in numerous arrangements for orchestral sections as well as a full orchestra performing together. The reason is simple: the real thing sounds so much more powerful.
Cinematic orchestral effects
Symphobia is famous for its cinematic orchestral effects. Like the ensemble performances, the effects are available in different orchestrations, performed by different sections from the orchestra. You’ll find full orchestra rips & hits, string risers, brass clusters and woodwind textures.
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
- Lots of additional content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Orchestral sections recorded as ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- 16 GB library in Kontakt’s compressed sample format (32 GB uncompressed)
- 44.1 24 bit audio format
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of close & stage mics
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
- Native Kontrol Standard support