Thorpy The Dane MKII Pedal – ‘Danish’ Pete Honore Signature Dual Drive & Boost Pedal
The MK2 of Danish Pete's go-to overdrive pedal!
The Dane we all know and love just turned 5. Five years of great tone and five years of an awesome partnership with Danish Pete.
A crisp new look with a smaller, black anodised aluminium enclosure and a bonus new feature. The Dane still has the two sides for Drive and Boost, only it now has the option to switch the Boost from the standard DP (Danish Pete) clipping to Heavier Clipping (HC), similar to the second channel of the Heavy Water, just to give you that bit of extra grit should you want it.
- Boost - This controls the volume of the boost and how hard it will drive the Overdrive channel which is next in the signal chain.
- Lows - These will fatten up the low-end of your guitar. Particularly good for making Single Coils sound fatter than before.
- Tone - This controls the overall EQ output of the pedal.
- Volume - This controls the volume of the drive.
- Drive - This controls the gain you'll get from the pedal. If you keep the gain down and volume up, you'll have more headroom. If you keep the volume down and the gain up, you'll have more dirt! Set it to taste.
Reviews set before September 2023 are for the previous version of the pedal.
Matthew Turner1st Feb 2024
Mr Rik Winter27th Jan 2024
Mr Trevor Mills25th Jan 2024
Trusted Customer17th Jan 2024
Mr. Neil Day13th Jan 2024
Mr Tim Cook6th Jan 2024
Trusted Customer12th Dec 2023
Mr L Grech12th Dec 2023
Mr Jaques Els9th Dec 2023
Mr Matthew Brown15th Nov 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+