Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
We love ThorpyFX pedals here at Andertons. They sound phenomenal, have a super-cool "military" vibe and are hand-built in the UK to the highest of standards. The Pulse Doppler expands their acclaimed modulation lineup — marrying rich analogue phase-shifting, vibrato and tremolo into one beguiling stompbox that recalls the characteristic pitch-warp motion of nature’s own "Doppler effect".
With a diverse range of compelling tones possible, the ThorpyFX Pulse Doppler offers almost endless options for the sonically adventurous musician. It sounds great on guitar and bass, or you could even run the unit through a synthesizer! It enhances the sound of practically anything you plug it into.
- Designed by Adrian Thorpe and former Lovetone designer Dan Coggins.
- Creates a throbbing, frequency-modulated pulse — from a subtle sense of movement to dramatic, stuttering tremolo effects.
- Rate knob lets you sweep from a slow psychedelic beat through to a fast, staccato-like tremor.
- Depth control works in tandem with the Manual knob, governing the effect intensity. Experimentation is crucial!
- The Vib/Phase footswitch chooses between a wet/dry blend going to the output mix when the LED is off, or all-wet signal when the LED is lit.
- Manual dial affects the frequency of the notch filter, which you can use to hone in on the tonal sweet spot.
- Enhance knob adds resonance to the phase-shifting effect, resulting in a rich spectrum of modulated swirl, chirps and warbles. It is highly-interactive with the other controls.
- Blend control influences the wet/dry ratio. Separate wet/dry outputs also allow you to route the Pulse Doppler to preference. When the Vib/Phase LED is lit, this knob has no effect as this mode already provides a fully-wet signal.
- Dual toggle switch inverts the notches being modulated when flipped up, or puts the notches back in sync when down.
- Invert/Pulse/Normal toggle alters the phase relationship between dry and wet signals, offering a range of different tones. Normal is the in-phase additive option, Pulse behaves like a high-pass filter, and Invert results in some phase cancellation between wet and dry.
- Controls: Enhance, Manual, Depth, Blend, Rate
- Toggle Switches: Dual, Invert/Pulse/Normal
- Footswitches: On/Off, Vib/Phase
- Ins/Outs: Input, Dry Output, Wet Output
- Power: 9V