Every once in a while an effect shows up ahead of its own time and before guitarist figure out what do with it, it’s gone out of production. Sometimes this results in effects that, in spite of their retail price, become extremely valuable because of the rarity of the effect. The only way to get your hands on these kinds of effects is to buy them used in varying conditions with no warranty and at sky high prices.
If you’re the kind of guitarist who actually has that amount of money to spend you can buy the pedal. But then what? Take it gigging on the road? On tour? Or just leave in a vault somewhere and never really use it?
Crescendo Auto Swell brings an iconic and rare effect and makes it readily available and built to withstand a lifetime of abuse.
- Lets you create rolling and powerful volume swells
- Instantly accessible 2-knob interface featuring sensitivity and attack
- Controls attack time to create almost violin-like guitar lines
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Denmark