Here's what Taylor have to say about the 214ce-CF DLX:
Guitarists looking for a versatile instrument that’s primed for the studio and the stage will love the blend of sonic performance and aesthetic appeal the 214ce-CF DLX offers. The Grand Auditorium body shape yields a full, balanced voice, anchored by a solid Sitka spruce top and complemented by deep-hued layered copafera back and sides.
Our Expression System 2 electronics project a clear and detailed sound when played through a PA or amplifier, and the Italian acrylic Small Diamond inlays, white binding, and full-gloss finish make this a guitar worth showing off. It ships with our deluxe hardshell case.
- Grand Auditorium Shape - Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Sitka Spruce - The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- Layered Copafera - This dark-hued wood adds a rich complexion to select 200 Deluxe models.
- Expression System 2 - The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway - The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Truss Rod Cover; Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"