Please Note: This product is an Electronic Serial Download & requires an iLok to use. It is therefore NOT boxed.
Ivory II American Concert D offers the timeless beauty of a Vintage 1951 New York Steinway Concert piano powered by the award winning Ivory II engine.
As a preferred choice of some of the most picky concert pianists in the business, the New York Steinway D concert grand piano has for years been praised by some of the worlds greatest.
With a beautifully clear and transparent sound, the Steinway D has been faithfully created by meticulous sampling and attention to detail. With a 49GB library, this piano is the most detailed in the Ivory range. Soft pedal samples, release samples 20 different velocity levels have been recorded, to capture every tiny detail and nuance.
The American Concert D is supported by the versatile and intuitive Ivory II engine with it's groundbreaking features. One of the most highly regarded advances is achieving Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way. Realizing the true complexities and subtleties of a real instrument, Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
There are also other fantastic features of the Ivory II engine, such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features such as Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.
So if you mix one world class piano with one set of meticulous sampling techniques and one award winning sample engine, what do you get? A gorgeous sounding piano that's authentic, detailled and versatile. You will be spending hours, just enjoying the sound of this piano but when it comes down to the hard work, you will have all the tools you need to compose and record a great track.
- 1951 New York Steinway D selected by Steinway & Sons for artist promotion
- Includes the Award-winning Ivory II piano engine
- 49GB Core Library
- Up to 20 Velocity Layers
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for True Sympathetic String Resonance
- Custom Soundboard Emulation DSP
- Pedal Noise Enhancements
- Release samples triggered by velocity and duration
- Una Corda (soft pedal) samples at multiple velocities
- Native 64 Bit Support
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultrasmooth
- velocity and note transitions
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User Controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity
- Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- Tuning Tables
- Dozens of new programs and effects presets
- Ivory II’s "unified interface" feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory's pianos, no matter how many pianos you install. So whether you own one, two, or all four products, Ivory's intelligent browsing feature allows you to load any piano from
- one convenient interface