The Bullet Series is the definitive Squier beginner range. A starting point for many aspiring guitarists, this best-selling lineup is still going strong several years after its introduction. And you’ll find that many musicians started their musical journey with a Squier Bullet Stratocaster! This limited edition FSR version boasts a gorgeous red sparkle finish - sure to stand out beautifully on-stage.
Squier's Bullet Strat features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its trio of spanky single-coil pickups. The body is joined to a comfortable "C"-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of upper mid-range bite and top-end vibrancy - giving notes a snappy and immediate response.
While affordable guitars are getting better, you'll still find that many will feature sticky gloss-finished necks. The Squier Bullet Stratocaster is an exception, with a smooth satin-finished neck that provides a fast and slippery feel that won't hinder your playing at all!
The iconic Fender Stratocaster has always been distinctive for its triple threat of single-coil pickups. The affordable Bullet Strat adheres to that classic formula, sporting a trio of Squier's Standard single-coils that have plenty of projection and dynamic range.
Use the 5-way pickup switch to isolate each pickup and access different combinations for a wide tonal palette. Further control is also provided via the master volume knob and tone controls.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Three Stratocaster single-coil pickups
- Thin and lightweight Poplar body
- 6-saddle tremolo bridge
- Satin neck finish
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)