Here's what Spector say about the Euro 4LX
Our Euro4LX is the production version of our USA handcrafted NS-2.
Since 1993 we have been producing world class basses at our Czech Republic factory. The EuroLX basses use the same USA maple neck-thru neck blank, truss rod, graphite rods, & Aguilar pickups as its USA counterpart so the heart of the bass is Spector USA.
EuroLX exclusive features include body wings made of USA figured maple over European alder with a slice of walnut between (less weight than solid maple wings), zinc brass alloy bridge (brass tone without the solid brass bridge weight), and a standard rosewood fingerboard (full tone).
Check one out for yourself and see why so many of our artists record and tour the world with a EuroLX bass.
- WOOD: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, with our mother of pearl Crown Inlays®
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- SCALE LENGTH: 34"
- RADIUS: 16"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.64"
- Our original NS curved and carved body shape
- WOOD: USA Figured Maple over European Alder with a slice of Walnut between. Solid Maple on Euro4 Solid White & Euro 4 Solid Black models.
- Gold (Chrome hardware on Tobacco Sunburst, Solid White & Solid Black models)
- BRIDGE: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge, with intonation screws
- STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: .75"
- STRAP BUTTONS: Schaller locking
- Brass Nut
PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- NECK PICKUP: Aguilar
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Aguilar
- ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS: Spector TonePump +18db boost only, bass and treble
- Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs
- CONTROLS : bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, treble boost, bass boost
- D'Addario XL-170 nickel