Picture may show a different kit configuration to what is advertised. Please check description to see what is included in this kit.
Here's what Sonor say about the Benny Greb Signature Snare Drum:
Since 2004, drumming scene’s shooting star Benny Greb is part of the SONOR family. Says Benny: "For me as an artist it is key to embrace both tradition and innovation, and the guys at the SONOR Drum company do that same thing. I feel close to people that love what they do and who are dedicated to quality. That’s why I feel close to the SONOR Company."
Benny can be found playing with an assortment of musicians, all demanding his tasteful and immaculate playing style. You will find him in rock settings, laying down a ferocious backbeat with both Stoppok and The Ron Spielman Trio, in jazz with the aptly titled Benny Greb Brass Band.
Early 2010, SONOR and Benny begun working on a very special Snare Drum, Benny’s very own Signature model that is as versatile and musical as Benny himself. Benny favors Beech, and that’s what gives the Drum its transparency, warmth and a wide tuning range with a fat sound. The beautiful outer veneer is Scandinavian Birch that adds a timeless look to the Drum. But it wouldn’t be Benny without adding something very special. The personalized Benny Greb badge shows his unique "Cartoon-head", and a synthetic design ring is being applied to the shell.
Here's what Benny Greb has to say about it:
"In all of my recent recordings you can hear the huge sound and versatility of this great instrument. I’m happy to share this sound now with you. Have fun with it!"
- Shell hardware finish: chrome plated
- Item name: Snare Drum
- Series: Signature
- Shell material: Beech
- Shell construction: Thin
- Lugs configuration: TuneSafe
- Snare strainer: Throw-Off Snare Action
- Item description: SSD 10 13x5.75 BG
- Snare wire wires: 1 x SW 1318 S, 13'', 18 stainless steel wires 0,5 mm
- Item no.: 11173745
- Unit: 1 piece
- Shell plies: 9 plies
- Shell finish outside: Semi Gloss Scandinavian Birch 10323
- Shell size: 13'' x 5,75''
- Shell thickness: 5 mm
- Batter head: REMO Ambassador, coated white, single ply
- Resonance head: REMO Ambassador Resonance, smooth clear, single ply
- Hoop: 2,3 mm Power Hoop, Steel
- Tension rods: 16 square head screws
- Bearing edge: 45°