The GSME from Sigma boasts a medium sized body, with a short scale and a shallower depth. It’s the brands take on a classical orchestral model, with updates and tweaks to suit a modern audience.
A build like this one lends itself well if you’re a beginner, or smaller player who is looking for a more accessible and comfortable guitar. This combination of mahogany back and sides and a sitka spruce top generates a rich sound, with detail and clarity that is a common characteristic of the latter tonewood.
A pickup system from Sigma compliments the craftsmanship. It propels the guitars natural voice, with three controls (treble, middle and bass) allowing you to craft your preferred tone. The onboard tuner now means there’s absolutely no excuse for being out of tune again either!
- Body Size: G Shortscale 14-fret (000 Body Depth)
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 23.5” (597 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-11/16” (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, mini diecast
- Electronics: Sigma Preamp (with Tuner)
- Finish: Ultra-thin UV-finish
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16