- 1 x Shure 55SH Series II Vocal Microphone
- 1 x TourTech Round Base Microphone Floor Stand in Black
- 1 x Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 6m
The Shure 55SH Series II is a perfect microphone for someone wanting to make a statement on stage. Shure are probably the most famous live microphone manufacturer on the planet, due to their unrivalled build quality and consistent performance. The 55SH Series II allows you to combine classic styling with modern performance, all at a great price!
This Andertons Bundle comes with the SH55 Microphone (which includes a mic clip & a pouch) plus a good quality black mic stand & a 6m XLR-XLR mic cable to get you started right away!
Here's what Shure say about the 55SH Series II
The Model 55SH Series II provides the Shure classic UNIDYNE II design coupled with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The 55SH Series II has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"-27 thread swivel mount.
This microphone is ideal for public address or theater-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-
- Rugged die cast case and mechanical design for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward