Seth Baccus Shoreline JM-H90 Standard Series Electric Guitar in Aged Olympic White
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 3399 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Every Seth Baccus guitar is a work of art! Hand-crafted in the UK — these heirloom quality instruments are meticulously built using a blend of old-world hand skills and modern precision technology, made from sustainably-sourced timbers and boasting only the best electronics and hardware appointments money can buy.
The Shoreline JM is one of Seth Baccus' newest models, designed to deliver "big, bold tones" and taking inspiration from modern/retro instruments that were particularly popular in the '90s — when Seth began his musical obsession! There are plenty of contemporary features to appeal to 21st Century players though — from its easy access heel to its lightweight Obeche body, rock-solid Roasted Maple neck, medium jumbo frets, 12"-radius fingerboard, intonated Gotoh bridge saddles and versatile Bare Knuckle pickup pairing. This pro-level electric guitar is just made to be played!
- Lightweight Obeche Body — Delivers a very lively response and a fast attack to the note, rich with warmth while balanced and crisp. Paired with the hollow snap of the bolt-on Maple neck; it really is a timeless combination!
- Roasted Flamed Maple Neck — "Roasting" is a modern guitar wood treating process whereby moisture is removed from a timber to reduce its weight and increase rigidity. This makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping over time, and ensures incredible tuning stability.
- Medium "C" Neck Profile — Custom profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. The luxurious, hand-rubbed oil/wax finish won't ever slow you down either!
- Easy Access, Hand-Carved Heel Design — Allows for great access to the instrument's highest frets, especially with the elegant sweep of the cutaway.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large size boosts sustain and offers a controllable feel; enabling wide vibrato and smooth string bends.
- Hardtail Bridge with Gotoh "In-Tune" Saddles — A rock-solid bridge featuring intonated brass saddles for pitch-perfect notes at all areas of the fingerboard.
- Bare Knuckle Pickups — Acclaimed pickups hand-wound in Cornwall, UK. The unique 'Mule' humbucker and 'Blue Note' P90 combo caters for most musical styles, with the former replicating the classic "Patent Applied For" vintage sound, and the latter producing a warm character with an open voice and touch-sensitive dynamics. Use the push/pull tone control to activate a coil-tap function.
- Included Hard Case — High-quality Hiscox case protects the instrument against knocks on the road. Includes Seth Baccus Certificate of Authenticity and spec sheet.
Seth Baccus 'Standard Series' Guitars
Built to the same exacting specifications and quality that he's known for in his custom work, Seth Baccus' Standard Series guitars are expertly-crafted in small production runs with a standard set of options. They are made at the new state-of-the-art production facility that Seth and his friends have set up in York, UK, which allows Seth to get more of his work "out there" so that a greater number of his guitars can reach players' hands without the long waiting times.
These instruments are crafted to Seth’s demanding build practices throughout, with each one being final checked and signed off by Seth himself prior to dispatch. The Standard Series offers a premium guitar at a sensible high-end price-point; representing the finest in UK guitar manufacturing.
- Body Shape: Shoreline JM
- Body Material: Lightweight Obeche
- Body Finish: Olympic White (Aged Nitro)
- Neck Material: Roasted Flamed Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium "C" Carve
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil & Wax
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On with Easy Access, Hand-Carved Heel Design
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Cream Dot
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Hardtail with Gotoh "In-Tune" Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Kluson-Style
- Pickguard: Parchment (3-Ply)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Aged Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Mule Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Blue Note P90
- Controls: Volume, Tone (Push/Pull for Coil Tap), 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Pots: CTS
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case/Gig Bag: Hiscox Hard Case (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable