Schecter basses have always been popular for their unique looks and modern appointments, but the SLS Elite-4 Evil Twin takes this to a whole new level. With a pair of active Fishman Fluence pickups, a neck-thru construction and a stealthy Satin Black finish, this bass truly belongs in the 21st Century with its contemporary features and classy aesthetics.
A Swamp Ash body gives this bass a light feel, perfect for long sets where a comfortable and ergonomic instrument is necessary. Providing a full-bodied sound, this serves as the perfect tonal foundation for the high-output Fishman Fluence pickups, bringing out the best of their qualities.
A Thin 'C' neck profile provides further comfort, ensuring brilliant playability. Constructed of a mixture of Maple, Walnut and Padauk tonewoods, you can expect a snappy response with plenty of mid-range attack when playing finger-style or with a pick.
The SLS Elite-4 neck has a high-end look and feel, especially with its elegant binding and dark Ebony fingerboard. But underneath its looks, Schecter has reinforced the neck with Carbon Fibre rods for extra strength.
Hardware & Electronics:
Schecter's Custom Bass String Thru bridge has a solid and reliable feel, with its high-mass design ensuring great sustain and note depth. In conjunction with the high-quality Grover 144 Series tuners and Graph Tech XL Black Tusq nut, tuning stability will also be excellent.
The most noteworthy feature of this instrument is its dual dose of active Fishman Fluence Soapbar pickups. Delivering crystal clear tones when used with clean amp settings or even overdrive and distortion, these pickups project incredible power and bite.
- Model Name: SLS Evil Twin-4
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Tuners: Grover Bass 144 Series
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Roman Numerals
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 34” (863mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 16” (406mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496” (38mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Controls: Master Volume (Push-Pull for Single Coil)/Blend/2-Band Fishman EQ/3-Way Toggle Voicing Switch (1-Classic, 2-Funk, 3-Modern)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Bass Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Bass Soapbar
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)