Schecter are famous for heavy rock and metal guitars and the S-1 is great for dirty “American-style” riffs. This guitar has an antique satin finish over a swamp ash body which looks great and has a bright tone to it.
The fretboard is rosewood, which gives the guitar a little extra warmth and the radius is comfortable for chord playing but still fast enough for lead lines. With a 20mm radius it has a modern feel to it, if you want to play fast it will let you but it’s comfortable for chords too.
The S-1 come with a pair Schecter Diamond Plus pickups, they have great tone clean but when you dirty things up a bit they really come into their own. Ideal for heavy distortion they don’t sound muddy or lose any of the great articulation they have when played clean. The tone control gives you plenty of choice and with a push-pull tone knob that turns 1 humbucker into a single coil you get even more tones to pick from.
The S-1 has a great swamp ash body with a see thru cherry finish. With a natural wood grain you can be sure your guitar is unique. The edges are bevelled for extra comfort while playing seated, wherever you play this guitar will fit right in.
- Model Name: S-1
- Item Number: 630
- Guitar Colors: See Thru Cherry
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Binding: Creme 1-ply
- Inlays: White Pearloid 'Tempest'
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Bell Knob