Schecter’s Apocalypse range aims to provide the modern metal player with all the tools required for all-out sonic warfare. The Solo-II in Red Reign is no exception, with USA-made pickups, compound fretboard radius, and a mean-as-hell finish. Headbang!
- Swamp Ash body
- Multi-piece neck with Ebony board
- Schecter locking tuners
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Schecter USA Apocalypse VI pickups
- Stunning metallic Red Reign finish
Body & Neck
Schecter have opted for US classic – Swamp Ash – for the body. Known for its balanced tone and tight midrange, it’s perfect for the modern metal player.
A multi-piece neck (Maple, Padauk) is reinforced by Carbon Fiber rods to ensure maximum hardiness against the elements. Even the gnarliest of touring schedules won’t be able to affect this sturdy specimen.
Electronics & Hardware
Schecter have loaded the Solo-II Apocalypse with dual USA Apocalypse-VI pickups. Huge output with a tight response, these things are built for downtuned riffage and high-gain tones. They’re also transparent, which looks downright awesome.
Finally, a Floyd Rose 1500 Series bridge provides you with unparalleled tuning stability and wailing madness in equal measure. Black hardware is used throughout, perfectly finishing off the uber-metal aesthetic.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple/Padauk Multi-ply w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck construction: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Fretboard radius: 12”-16” compound radius
- Nut width: 1.653”
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter locking
- Bridge pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Neck pickup: Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI
- Pickup switch: 3-way switch, push-pull tone