This high-performance wireless system is the ideal solution for live vocals. It’s perfect for musical performances, presentations, conferences, interviews, churches or schools. It allows for two people to use the pair of provided microphones simultaneously.
2, or More?
A dual-channel, frequency flexible architecture means you can in theory utilise 24 systems – with 48 performers – at exactly the same time. Every user will have 300’ of wireless range to play with, allowing you to roam about the stage as you see fit. True diversity design delivers interference-free operation; If your signal drops out, this instantly triggers a mute function, which removes any background noise until the signal is back up and running.
The Concert 288 Handheld system is extremely easy to use. A simple panel with two select buttons allows you to find your perfect channel. They also use infrared to automatically sync your transmitter and receiver, delivering a strong, reliable signal. The other minimal controls are just as straightforward to operate and allow you to easily reference your settings at a glance.
On the back you’ll find two individual, balanced XLR outputs. These let you rout your signal to two separate mixer channels. An additional 1/4" unbalanced mix output mixes both signals into one single channel. This is especially useful for directly connecting to your PA speaker.
CH288 Handheld Transmitters
These mics boast excellent Q6 dynamic capsules. They help project your voice in amazing detail, naturally reproducing a clear and crisp vocal. Each transmitter runs on a pair of AA batteries that give them up to 8 hours of running time.
Concert 288 Handheld System
- Dual-Channel UHF Wireless System
- 1/4" Audio Cable, Rackmount Kit and AC Adapter Included
x 2 CH288 Handheld Transmitters
- Features 2 Q6 Dynamic Mic Capsules
- 8 Hours of Battery Life (using 2 AA batteries)
- 300’ Operating Range
CR288 Wireless Receiver
- 1/4" Unbalanced Mix Output (Lets You Combine Signals into One Output Channel)
- Dual Balanced XLR Outputs; Route Signals to a Couple of Individual Mixer Channels
- Separate Volume Controls for each Unique Wireless Signal
- Operate up to 24 Systems at the Same Time
- A Variety of Frequency Options Allow for Interference-Free Performance