Tap into an array Roland’s legendary synth and drum machine sounds from a single workstation. The Jupiter X is an all-encompassing keyboard capable of extraordinary feats thanks to its class-leading sound engine. Think of it as a full studio of vintage gear with a modern workflow.
Designed for cutting edge music creation anywhere and everywhere, the Jupiter X is packed full of iconic tones – made easily accessible across its intuitive control layout. This could be the perfect synth to build free-flowing complex compositions.
The Jupiter can layer up to five parts – four for synth and one for drums. It’s super simple switching between each section to alter parameters on the go, combining the tactile feel of retro synths with contemporary sound shaping.
Bring classic Roland analogue synths back to life, like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106 and SH-101 and plenty more. Laying down drum beats is just as rewarding, with a selection of TR-808, TR-909 and CR-78 textures to explore.
The new I-Arpeggio is Roland most expansive arpeggiator yet, able to work on all five rhythm and drum sections simultaneously. You can even export this to your DAW. Roland will continue to update the platform with new sounds and content.
Roland certainly don’t skimp on quality hardware. The Jupiter X is super sturdy and uses RGB-lit aftertouch keys so you can get creative for live performance. In their words, the Jupiter X’s keyboard is the best they’ve ever made.
Its chassis is a blend of metal and premium components, incorporating balanced connections, MIDI and pedal inputs to slot right into your setup. All slider and controls are super sturdy and accurate – just adding to the precise nature of this monolithic music creator.
- Keyboard: 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core & Various MODEL sound generators
- Bluetooth: Ver 4.2
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- Multi-Effects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS / Compressor
- Master EQ / Compressor
- I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- Arpeggio Parts: 5 parts
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Wheel x 2
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 4 W x 2
- Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2
- Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port