Roland JC120 Jazz Chorus Guitar Amplifier
A classic Jazz amplifier for the modern age, the Roland JC120 uses two amps to give you a classic chorus effect in full stereo. A lush and soft, yet powerful sound that will fill the room! Add to this a Spring Reverb, Distortion, Two channels each with their own EQ, volume, and High/Low Z inputs, and you have a feature packed professional amplifier with a great classic tone!
Here's what Roland say about the JC120
Celebrating Three Decades of a Classic
In 1975, Roland welcomed the arrival of the first JC-120. A revolution in guitar amplifier technology, the JC-120 Jazz Chorus; looked and sounded like no other amp. Thirty years later, the JC-120 remains in high demand by guitarists around the world. Unchanged from its original specification, the JC had attained legendary status by amp connoisseurs the world over. Now this rich heritage can be found in Roland's full line of guitar and bass amplifiers - from the CUBE- to the AC- and D-Bass series.
- The Classic and most popular “JC” since 1975
- 60W + 60W (RMS) / 12” x 2 speakers
- Distinctive “JC” stereo chorus
- Vibrato with rate and depth control
- Two input channels (normal/effect); 3-band EQ per channel
- Stereo effect loop
- Three footswitch jacks for chorus/vibrato, reverb and distortion