Roland FV50H Guitar & Bass Volume Pedal
Create "violin" effects on your guitar or bass using this rock-steady volume pedal from Boss. Designed specifically with a high impedance output to emulate the unbuffered output of a guitar. The FV50H is designed to be placed before other effects pedals in your pedal chain.
The FV-50H is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for electric guitar or bass. The high impedance FV-50H is designed to be connected before guitar effect units in the signal chain.
Stereo Volume Pedal Features
- High-impedance FV-50H designed for connection before guitar effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Connectors: Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out
- Width: 86 mm, 3-7/16 inches
- Depth: 200 mm, 7-7/8 inches
- Height: 54 mm, 2-1/8 inches
- Weight: 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz