Inspired by the NT1-A, Rode have improved a winning formula to create the NT1. Blending innovative new design and engineering techniques with traditional values, the Rode NT1 focuses on creating a balanced, crystal clear sonic spectrum. Expect a creamy, detailed mid-range with smooth, bright highs and a warm low-end.
Built not just to look stylish, the Rode NT1 is also highly durable. Covered in a military grade ceramic layer, you can be sure that the Rode NT1 is here to stay! Bundled with an SM6 shockmount and popshield, now you can get to work on your tracks the moment you walk in the door!
Included SM6 Shockmount
The NT1 is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power+24V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Carton Quantity: 8
- Carton Dimensions: 55 x 35.5 x 44.5