Please Note: This is an upgrade copy of eXplorer 6, you must have a valid copy of any previous version of Rob Papen eXplorer to use it.
Rob Papen is a prolific creator of high-quality virtual synths and effects plugins. This is the upgrade version for owners of any previous version eXplorer - so you can save money when you upgrade over buying the newer titles individually. With eXplorer 6 you get 16 virtual synths, 8 effects plugins, as well as a sampler - that's 25 titles in total! To get you started there's over 15,000 presets so you hop right in and start making music.
- XY-Transfer: XY-modulation FX
- Punch 2: Power drum machine.
- BIT: Ultimate virtual analog synthesizer
- Vecto: Four-oscillator vector synthesizer
- Go2: The power of limitations.
- RAW-Kick: Edgy Kicks for contemporary music.
- MasterMagic: Adds a touch of magic for your Mix or Master.
- SubBoomBass 2: Ultimate bass synthesizer.
- Predator 2: The Synth that hunts your tracks!
- BLUE-II: Cross-fusion synthesis at its finest.
- RG: Electric and acoustic guitar grooves.
- RP-Verb 2: Most intriguing in RP-VERB 2 – alongside the great sound – is the new ‘Reverser’ section!
- RP-EQ: Silky smooth sounding channel and mastering EQ.
- Blade: The cutting edge of today's synthesizers!
- Punch: Speaker busting and body rattling drum machine.
- Punch-BD: Based on the BD module of the multi-award winning Punch virtual drum synth,
- RP-Delay: Delay insanity. Reverser, 6 lines, 8 filters, 4 LFOs and more.
- RP-Distort: Wicked FX unit that will distort or alter your tracks.
- RP-Amod: Spice up your vocal track, liven an instrument and even beef up your drums.
- RP-Reverse: Reverses the incoming audio in a creative way.
- RAW: Cutting edge EDM synthesizer with the focus on 'distorted sounds'
- SubBoomBass: Ultra-deep groove bass synth with a built-in step sequencer.
- Predator: Phat analog style synth with killer presets and first-class features.
- PredatorFX: Filter, modulation, vocoder and effects plug-in.
- Prisma: Get creative using Rob Papen's take on instrument layering.