REVV Amplification Generator 100R MKIII Amp Head
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what REVV Amplification say about the Generator 100R MkIII:
The Revv Amplification Generator 100R is based around our Red Channel – known for its thick low end & chewy feel. Over the years, our other channels had seen so much love from our fans that when it came time for MKIII we decided to rework the Red Channel almost from the ground up, resulting in something truly special. It may be the most striking tonal change to the entire MKIII line.
- Go Direct – Stereo direct out Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded reactive load & DynIR Virtual Cabinets
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – Multi-voice Red Channel brings thick, warm gain for all genres
- No Compromise Clean – Organic, touch-sensitive Nashville cleans & crunch with independent EQ
- 100% Tube – Handmade in Canada with premium components
- Fully Controllable – Recall presets or send commands via footswitch or MIDI
- Noise Gate & Reverb – State-of-the-art & built right in
What is MKIII? MKIII is the world’s first line of stereo-direct-output reactive load & impulse response tube amps. Not only does the Generator 100R MKIII bring you 3 channels of all-tube finely-tuned boutique Canadian tone based on feedback from world-class touring artists, session guitarists, & audio engineers – it also features Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded DynIR Virtual Cabinet technology for going direct to FOH, studio monitors, or headphones. No cabinet required.
But it doesn’t stop there! A state-of-the-art noisegate & lush reverb are built right in! All accompanied by a host of switching & voicing updates to make getting the sound in your head faster than ever.
Generator 100R MKIII features 3 of Revv Amplification’s channels, each an original circuit! Its high gain Red Channel has an all new touch-sensitive feel which takes you from warm oldschool overdrive to the most massive modern tones available.. Another MKIII upgrade is a fully independent EQ for each channel. Take full control of all 3 channels! The clean Blue Channel is chimey with tons of headroom, & now includes a “Wide” switch to give you a wide-range frequency boost for more push & sustain. The crunch Green Channel feature 3 all-new drive modes to take this dynamic channel from edge of breakup, to clear overdrive, to classic stack tones.
Revv Amplification is committed to bringing you the most complete amplifier experience available. Clarity, feel, & tone – for stage, studio, & home.
Controls and Design
- All tube design – 5 – 12AX7 , 4 – 6L6GC
- Power scaling from 120w down to 10w
- 3 Channels: Clean, Crunch and High Gain
- 3 band EQ per channel
- Signature Wide, Drive, and Aggression switches
- Bright switch on all channels
- Cut switch on both overdrive channels allows for brighter distortion or a deeper/scooped type of distortion by shifting mid range frequencies
- Fat switch on both overdrive channels to thicken your high gain tones
- Built in digital reverb
- Built in noise gate
- Dual master volume controls
- Presence and depth controls
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Virtual Cabinet selector
- Headphone output jack
- Two notes editable via Bluetooth
- MIDI capabilities as well as CC control of all functions and OMNI functionality for easy MIDI programming control
- 4, 8, 16 ohm output impedance speaker output jacks
- Internal load (automatically engages when no cabinet is detected)
- Two notes Torpedo-embedded Stereo XLR Outputs
- Transparent serial effects loop
Accessories And Unique Features
- Illuminated color changing acrylic badge
- LED lighting for control verification
- Foot switch included with regular switching duties (channels, wide, drive, aggression levels, FX loop, masters and mute) plus patch mode which saves your favorite amplifier settings to one of the 6 banks
- Cabinet lighting port to illuminate speaker cabinet badge
- Ground lift switch
- Rear Bias test points with easily accessed adjustments for each power tube pair as well as tube fault indication
- International Voltages Available: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V
- Baltic birch head shell
- Dimensions: 26.5” × 10” × 10.5”
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Handcrafted in Canada with high quality standards of both sound and build
- 5-Year limited warranty
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable