Picture may show a different kit configuration to what is advertised. Please check description to see what is included in this kit.
Here's What Pearl say:
Producing sharp sonic focus and full-bodied volume for the heavy drummer, StaveCraft snares are a startling addition to any pro player's soundscape. Each 25mm thick shell starts from two layers of meticulously beveled solid Thai Oak wood staves. Using a principal exclusive to these snare drums, an added stave of exotic Makha wood is inserted into the centre Dado channel formed by each stave. This "Dado-Loc" joint increases total shell strength by 50%.
The shell is then lathed to a perfectly round 25mm thickness, hand lacquered, and fitted with our Swivel Tube Lugs and MasterCast die-cast counter hoops for added volume and tuning precision. Yielding solid shell tonal snare spike from a powerful mix of hardwoods, Pearl's StaveCraft snare drums are the perfect fusion of old-world workmanship and new-school performance.
- Size: 14”x6.5”
- Shell: 25mm Dual-Layered Thai Oak with Makha Dado-Loc
- Hoops: MasterCast (DC-1410/DC-1410S)
- Lugs: Swivel Tube Lugs, STL-55L, STL-65
- Rods: SST-5047 (10 per side)
- Strainer: SR-150 Click-Lock
- Snares: Ultra-Sound 20-Strand (SN-1420I)
- Heads: Remo USA CS Black Dot Clear (Batter), Remo USA Ambassador Snare (Bottom)
- Finish: #186 Hand Rubbed Natural Maple