Here’s What Sterling By Music Man Say About the Richardson6 Jason Richardson Signature
Following the popularity of Jason Richardon’s 7-string signature model, now introducing the Richardson6 for the more traditional player. Featuring a custom contoured lower horn for fret access, roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, and figured Poplar Burl top, it puts the features of the original into a 6-string configuration. That includes high output Sterling by Music Man designed humbuckers, a 12dB “Push-Push'' volume boost, coil-tap “Push-Push” tone control, and Modern Tremolo. Available in Natural Poplar Burst.
Poplar Burl Top
To match Jason Richardson’s signature look, every instrument features a unique, highly figured poplar burl veneer top. No two models look the same — creating a guitar that is truly like no other.
The Richardson6 features a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a custom contoured lower horn for more access to all 24 frets.
The Richardson6 is equipped with two Sterling by Music Man artist pickups, a 12dB push-push boost, and coil-tap tone control.
- Model: RICHARDSON
- Body Wood: Alder w/ Poplar Burl Veneer Top
- Body Color: Natural Poplar Burl Burst (NPB)
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Radius: 16" (40 cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Jumbo
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Push/Push Coil-tap Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups: Sterling by Music Man Designed JR Pickups (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag