The Mooer Ninety Orange is a classic vintage sounding phaser with a switch that allows for a more modern tone too. Great for 80s rock style pschyo-riffage EVH style! All metal casing and true bypass make this a suprisingly pro package for the modest price!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- Full analog circuit, warm, deep, rich phasing tone
- 2 Working Modes: Vintage/Modern
- Vintage: 1974 vintage phasing tone, warm and psychedelic
- Modern: Modern feeling phaser, rich and deep
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 2 (Vintage, Modern)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
So What kind of Power Supply do I need???As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!