Midas HUB4 Monitor System Hub
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 498 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Midas Say About the HUB4
Monitor System Hub with 4 PoE Ports for Personal Mixers or Compatible Stage Boxes, 48/44.1 kHz AES50 In and Through, StageCONNECT and 16 Channel Analogue Out
Personal Monitoring with DP48
Midas HUB4 is the multi-tool in your stage rack providing analogue and digital outputs for various applications. HUB4 can supply up to four DP48 personal monitor mixers with PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 48 channels of 24-bit / 48 kHz audio. HUB4 also collects 48 channels of upstream audio and forwards this audio to the FOH console, either from stage boxes connected to the AES50-B (THRU) Port or 8 return channels from each of Ports 1-4.
Cascading Hubs for Large Setups
To meet the challenges of large monitoring setups, HUB4 can easily be daisy-chained to make additional DP48 ports available, all the way up to symphonic orchestra applications.
On the other hand, HUB4 can also address situations where you want to connect additional I/O via the same AES50 link to the mixing console. To help build out this AES50 console link, digital stage boxes such as the Midas DL16 or DL32 can be connected to the HUB4’s AES50-B (THRU) Port. The console can pass downstream signals to their respective stage outputs, while also receiving 48 channels upstream from the stage inputs via HUB4.
Analogue Outputs for IEM Transmitters
HUB4 features 16 balanced line-level outputs that can carry the 8 stereo mixes from the connected DP48 mixers for connections in the side rack. So there is no need to run additional lines from personal mixers to the transmitters, reducing setup time and reliability considerably. Alternatively, these analogue outputs can also be used as spare outputs on stage receiving signals directly from the FOH consoles, e.g. for providing talkback or side fill outputs.
- Personal monitoring system hub with PoE remote powering for up to 4 DP48 personal mixers and compatible stage boxes
- AES50 IN and THRU ports for cascading hubs or stage boxes with 48 bidirectional channels at 48/44.1 kHz
- 16 balanced analogue outputs for sending 4x2 personal stereo mixes to IEM transmitters in the side rack
- Channel naming and Group assignments can be distributed from compatible M32 consoles
- Midas DL8 Stage Boxes can be connected and powered from ports 1-4
- Personal mix outputs can be monitored via AES50 upstream to connected consoles
- Supports remote control forwarding of a DP48 personal mixer from another DP48
- Front panel buttons for sending signals to analogue output groups 1-4, for StageCONNECT and for AES50-A upstream
- StageCONNECT output with phantom power for connecting other StageCONNECT devices, sharing 32-channel audio, 24-Bit uncompressed PCM, 44.1/48 kHz, at sub-milisecond latency, over any standard XLR microphone or DMX cable
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 260 ft / 80 m length recommended
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 1U chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable