A great interface can make the difference between struggling with your ideas and getting your music recorded how you want. The Keith McMillen K-Mix Interface has touch sensitive controls, solid preamps and with 8 inputs theres enough room for the whole band to record at once.
The touch controls are very responsive and light up to indicate the current level and it can control any DAW you choose. Whether you're recording on stage or in the studio this is the tool for you.
Here's what Keith McMillan have to say about this interface
K-Mix is our newest innovation: an unbreakable, 8-in/10-out audio interface and programmable mixer. K-Mix features 2 ultra-accurate, high-efficiency low noise Pre preamps, and a precision opto-tactile control surface that was designed from the ground up for an unprecedented level of control. We’ve made super clean audio more accessible, so you can focus on the music.
K-Mix is a go-anywhere, fully-programmable, audio multi-tool that can meet all your needs as an artist, whether you’re in the studio or on the road. With no moving parts, K-Mix can be transported in a backpack without the fear of snapping off a fader or knob, while still giving you unrivaled audio quality, mixer functionality, and control.
- Input Channels: 8 Balanced Inputs Signals up to +28dBu
- Output Channels: 10 Outputs (8 balanced)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit AKM Converters
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 8 channel faders (75mm)
- 12 LED indicators per channel fader
- 1 master fader with 24 LEDs
- MIDI position CC output on all faders
- 4 rotary controls (360°)
- 16 LEDs per rotary
- MIDI position CC output on all rotaries
- 9 Channel Select Buttons
- 4 Bank Select Buttons
- 17 Function Buttons
- MIDI note output on all buttons
- 2 ultra low-noise µPre™ mic pres
- +48V phantom power