Triple Points Until July 29th!
From now until the 29th of July we’re offering triple points on all in stock guitar pedals.
This means that if you spend £1000 on pedals (we know you want to) then you’ll get £30 back to spend on your next purchase! Cool right?
The Keeley DDR is a brilliantly versatile drive, reverb and delay pedal in one! Essentially the pedal is split into 2 sides and you have control over both as if they were individual pedals. So you've got classic drive on one side and the choice of splashing verb or delay on the other.
The overdrive side of the pedal is further split into two, where you can access two different overdrive voicings. You've got 'Breaker' and 'Screamer' overdrives, depending on your preference. These sound like their classic counterparts you've certainly heard round the block before. This setting is switched using the mini toggle.
You can choose whether you want Delay or Verb on this side of the pedal. Take your tone further with a touch of the wet blend, or cover your sound in full-on wet ambience. You've got another mini toggle on this side of the pedal to switch between a vintage or modern reverb/delay voicing. Select between two combinations of analogue delay and spring verb or digital delay and plate verb.
- Drive channel - rich and deep British amplifier voicing
- Vintage/modern switch - natural response or a unique mid boost
- Wet channel - 3 knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay and Time.
- Delay or Reverb selector - Delay or Reverb mode for Delay Channel
- TRS top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert split
- TRS switch - side mounted selector
- True-Bypassor Trails Switch - side mounted selector
- Designed and made in the USA