Here’s what Jackson says about the X Series Soloist SL4X in Snow White:
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players. Boasting Jackson's trademark high-speed playability and performance with a mid-range price tag, the X Series Soloist™ SL4X guitar is also the only product in the current lineup to offer a triple single-coil pickup route configuration.
With a third Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails pickup added between the neck and bridge pickup, we've unlocked an even wider and more versatile range of tones. Hot wound rails coupled with a powerful ceramic magnet power this musical beast with the aggressive crunch and sustain hard rock and metal styles demand.
With single volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch, players can explore a variety of pickup combinations, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo (recessed for picking hand comfort) bridge system provides superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Featuring a 25.5" scale length, the SL4X is crafted out of poplar and coupled with a one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing stability against the ravages of the road. Wrapped in white binding, its 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays.
Sleekly designed with bold style, the SL4X is available in a stark Snow White finish with a black pickguard, black hardware and traditional Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Body Style: Soloist™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: Black
- Pickups: Duncan Designed™ HR-101B Hot Rails™ (Bridge), Duncan Designed™ HR-101M Hot Rails™ (Middle), Duncan Designed™ HR-101N Hot Rails™ (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges