Building on the tried-and-tested Rhoads formula, this striking axe sounds as gnarly as it looks!
No speed limits!
You've got a stunning poplar body that gives the tone its depth and broadness, which is perfectly complimented by the brightness of the 1-piece maple neck.
A rosewood fingerboard and Jackson's synonymous compound radius ensure that playing this guitar is an absolute breeze - speed and high gain riffage is the aim of the game here, and they've gone out of their way to ensure you have everything you need for it!
Razor sharp design
The classic Jackson headstock is angled at 17 degrees, increasing pressure on the strings to smooth over tuning stability, and minimise unwanted vibration - ensuring every note soars to no end!
Loaded with the usual double-barrel Seymour Duncan Blackout combination, you're armed with a seriously formidable tone that'll lay your enemies to waste without hesitation! You can harness their sound using a universal tone control, plus two individual volume knobs.
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Colour: Black with Neon Pink Bevels
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Painted
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12'' to 16'' Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Reversed Pink Sharkfins
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1b
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1n
- Controls: Volume X 2, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control knobs: Dome Style